Spring has sprung and here at The Boathouse we have some delicious specials available in April and May. Our ‘kings tapas’ menu features some of our chefs new creations which have been very well received so far this spring –
- Fan fried Seabass in prosecco with pomegranates on a bed of black rice and quinoa
- Pork, fennel and mustard seed terrine with a creamy parmesan sauce (pictured)
- Stuffed baby peppers with Serrano ham and smoked cheese
- Sweet chili pork belly with pearl cous cous
- Pan fried octopus with olive oil and smoked paprika
- Warm feta cheese and chili dip served with garlic flat bread
- Oven baked Camembert with rock salt and rosemary
We also have our new ‘Worcestershire produce Grazing Board’ this is our take on a ploughman’s lunch and has been very popular with lunch time visitors to The Boathouse this consists of – Worcestershire sauce and shallot cheese, Hobson Ale and mustard seed cheese, Horseradish and chive Malvern cheese, honey roasted ham, Worcestershire sauce pickle, handmade mini pork pies all served with home baked bread.
We would love your feedback, which special is your favourite?